Join us for an exciting journey into the world of Smart City, Energy Innovations, and Data! We will be sharing real-life case studies from the world of smart cities and smart societies which help to better connect people and the information they need.
You'll hear about:
- How Los Angeles is using leading-edge technology to create better access and to connect all of our communities, citizens, and businesses
- How to respond to the rapid growth of Electric Vehicles (EV)
- How creative partnerships help to solve data science challenges in a more connected ecosystem
- How smart cities and the internet of things will change the urban landscape
- 11:00 am - 11:05 amWelcome
- 11:05 am - 11:25 amThe Smart City of Los Angeles: Connecting 4,000,000 residents with the information they need
- 11:25 am - 11:50 amLoad Impact of Electric Vehicle Charging
- 11:50 am - 12:00 pmQ&A session
About Data Points:
Data Points is an event series focusing on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in enterprise applications. Join other senior practitioners and executives for immersive talks on use cases, trends, and the technical infrastructure powering the most sophisticated data practices. Learn from leaders in data who have implemented data practices at scale in a series of interactive presentations.
- Load Impact of Electric Vehicle Charging
- The Smart City of Los Angeles: Connecting 4,000,000 residents with the information they need