In the continuously evolving, fast-paced world of today's competitive market, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are imperative for staying ahead of the curve.
This session is designed to be interactive and to empower you with tools, resources, and industry insights.
- Best practices and industry insights for implementing advanced customer analytics
- Common limitations of traditional personalization and customer analytics methods
- Emerging methods for reducing development effort for personalization models: representation learning, NLP-based techniques, AutoML
- Live demo: End-to-end implementation of a customer analytics pipeline
- Networking with fellow data and analytics industry leaders
Join us for a virtual event to learn how leading enterprise brands are scaling their AI and machine learning capabilities.
- 12:30 pmWelcome
- 12:35 pmOperationalizing AI
- 12:55 pmBuilding Customer Churn and Personalization Models Faster Using Representation and Reinforcement Learning
- 01:05 pmTechnical Solution Demo
- 01:20 pmQ&A for the Presenters
About Data Points:
Data Points is an event series focusing on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in enterprise applications. Join other senior practitioners and executives for immersive talks on use cases, trends, and the technical infrastructure powering the most sophisticated data practices. Learn from leaders in data who have implemented data practices at scale in a series of interactive presentations.
- Building Customer Churn and Personalization Models Faster Using Representation and Reinforcement Learning
- Operationalizing AI