Come join us at the next event of our technical meetup series, "Data Points", in San Francisco from 6 pm - 9 pm! This is an ongoing meetup series featuring technical talks from the leading experts in tech in major cities around the US.
- 06:00 pmGuests arrive, food and drinks are served
- 06:20 pmMoving from Data Scientist Descent to Reasoning Systems
- 07:00 pmNetworking break
- 07:10 pmDecision Automation in Marketing Systems using Reinforcement Learning
- 07:50 pmNetworking break
- 08:00 pmML driven sales and marketing for the enterprise
- 08:40 pmMore networking time, closing remarks and the event concludes
About Data Points:
Data Points is an event series focusing on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in enterprise applications. Join other senior practitioners and executives for immersive talks on use cases, trends, and the technical infrastructure powering the most sophisticated data practices. Learn from leaders in data who have implemented data practices at scale in a series of interactive presentations.
- Decision Automation in Marketing Systems using Reinforcement Learning
- ML driven sales and marketing for the enterprise
- Moving from Data Scientist Descent to Reasoning Systems