Join us for a virtual event to hear industry experts share the best ML and Data Science practices for enterprise applications.
Our speakers Prabhakar Narasimhadevara, Director of Data Science, Advanced Analytics and Data Engineering, Stanley Black & Decker and Ilya Katsov, Head of Data Science at Grid Dynamics will:
- show how to build interpretable time series models
- cover the most common problems in enterprise operations
- address challenges related to scaling compute architecture
- 11:00 - 11:20 amAI/ML driven improvement of demand forecasts
- 11:20 - 11:55 amInterpretable Forecasting Models: Decomposition of Demand and Other Enterprise Time Series
- 11:55 - 12:00 pmQnA session
About Data Points:
Data Points is an event series focusing on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in enterprise applications. Join other senior practitioners and executives for immersive talks on use cases, trends, and the technical infrastructure powering the most sophisticated data practices. Learn from leaders in data who have implemented data practices at scale in a series of interactive presentations.
- Interpretable Forecasting Models: Decomposition of Demand and Other Enterprise Time Series
- AI/ML driven improvement of demand forecasts