In the fast-paced world of the enterprise, artificial intelligence and machine learning are critical to staying ahead of the competition. How can you get the most out of your data? Learn the innovative approaches the world’s leading companies are taking to solve today’s key challenges in revenue and supply chain management at this exclusive summit in Chicago.
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM UTCRegistrationCoffee, Snacks & Networking
- 7:30 – 8:05 PM UTCUsing data science effectively - my learnings from leading data science for the past 2 years at Cars.comAddhyan Pandey, Director of Data Science at Cars.com
- 8:05 – 8:30 PM UTCBuilding a Data-Driven Price Management System: Lessons Learned and Best PracticesIlya Katsov, Head of Data Science at Grid Dynamics
- 8:30 – 9:05 PM UTCBuilding the Foundations of a Unified Analytics Platform for EnterpriseAndrea Gottstein, Manager, Data Engineering at Mars
- 9:05 – 9:25 PM UTCHow Predictive Analytics is Powering Digital Solutions at CaterpillarJeff Krupp, Director of Application Development at Caterpillar
- 9:25 – 9:55 PM UTCCoffee breakNetworking, Exhibitor Meet & Greet
- 9:55 – 10:30 PM UTCReducing friction in Inflight WiFi connectivityDeepthi Dastari, Lead Data Scientist, Data Science & Architecture at Gogo
- 10:30 – 11:05 PM UTCWhat is Fascinating about AI?Jean-Marc Reynaud, Sr Principal/Manager Data Science at Grainger
- 11:05 – 11:50 PM UTCSolving Today’s Key Challenges in Revenue & Supply Chain Management with ML & Data SciencePanel Discussion
- 12:50 AM - 12:25 AM UTCAn End to End Workflow on the Cloud to Monitor Traffic Flow using Deep LearningAmin Tayyebi, Data Science Manager at Exelon
- 12:25 – 12:30 AM UTCClosing Remarks & FarewellLast Minute Networking and Snacks
About Data Points:
Data Points is an event series focusing on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in enterprise applications. Join other senior practitioners and executives for immersive talks on use cases, trends, and the technical infrastructure powering the most sophisticated data practices. Learn from leaders in data who have implemented data practices at scale in a series of interactive presentations.
- Using data science effectively - my learnings from leading data science for the past 2 years at Cars.com
- Building a Data-Driven Price Management System: Lessons Learned and Best Practices
- Building the Foundations of a Unified Analytics Platform for Enterprise
- How Predictive Analytics is Powering Digital Solutions at Caterpillar
- Reducing friction in Inflight WiFi connectivity
- What is Fascinating about AI?
- Panel talk: Solving Today’s Key Challenges in Revenue & Supply Chain Management with ML & Data Science
- An End to End Workflow on the Cloud to Monitor Traffic Flow using Deep Learning