In the fast-paced world of the enterprise, artificial intelligence and machine learning are critical to staying ahead of the competition. How can you get the most out of your data? Learn the innovative approaches the world’s leading companies are taking to solve today’s key challenges in B2C operations, customer-facing services, and marketing operations at this exclusive summit in Los Angeles.
- 12:30 pmRegistrationCoffee, Snacks & Networking
- 01:30 pmFrom Raw Data to Automated ML Models – Enabling Data Science Teams to Do Data ScienceSamantha Strapason Cvetkovski, Data Science Manager at MINDBODY, Inc.
- 02:05 pmIlya Katsov, Head of Data Science at Grid Dynamics.
- 02:30 pmRiley Howsden, Senior Data Scientist and Technical Lead at Riot Games
- 03:05 pmAlireza Haji Fathaliyan, Data Scientist at Meredith Corporation
- 03:25 pmCoffee breakNetworking, Exhibitor Meet & Greet
- 03:55 pmMariana Melcon, Manager II, Pricing Analytics at HP
- 04:30 pmVera Kalinichenko, Principal Data Scientist at FabFitFun
- 05:05 pmHulu Originals Forecasting and TargetingRobert Dumoulin, Data Science Marketing Lead & Akhil Shah, Principal Data Scientist Lead at Hulu
- 05:40 pmA deep dive into the Data Analytics Solutions in the Mobility WorldVijay Pravin Maharajan, Analytics Solutions Expert at Siemens
- 06:05 - 07:05 pmOpening reception
About Data Points:
Data Points is an event series focusing on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in enterprise applications. Join other senior practitioners and executives for immersive talks on use cases, trends, and the technical infrastructure powering the most sophisticated data practices. Learn from leaders in data who have implemented data practices at scale in a series of interactive presentations.
- From Raw Data to Automated ML Models – Enabling Data Science Teams to Do Data Science
- Hulu Originals Forecasting and Targeting
- A deep dive into the Data Analytics Solutions in the Mobility World